The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, is seeking a maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) physician to join its growing practice. The successful candidate will enjoy a premier medical center, academic practice, and collaborative work environment focused on integrated patient care and innovation.
- Join the authority in medicine and partner with the nation's best hospital (US News & World Report 2021-2022)
- Mayo Clinic faculty position - Cover hospital service, MFM clinic, and ultrasound clinic
- Receive protected time for scholarship and research
- Enjoy opportunities to collaborate with nationally and internationally recognized clinician-researchers and scientists advancing the frontier of reproductive medicine
- Participate in Teleultrasound project using innovative technology to deliver care
- Shape the next generation of MFMs by teaching fellows, residents, and medical students
- Opportunities to progress in academic rank and participate in leadership roles
Rated regularly as one of the best places to live in the US because of its affordable living, healthy lifestyle, and excellent school system, Rochester, Minnesota, is ideal for living and raising a family. The Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of a vibrant, friendly downtown.
- No. 1 in "Best Places to Practice 2021" for three years in a row (Medscape)
- Affordable housing is a top priority
- International airport in town
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Ashlie Korb at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference MFM-131690