Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse RN ICU you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Frankfort Regional Medical Center which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Frankfort Regional Medical Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
• Participates in intentional rounds and bedside report. Pain, toileting, placement, position, and staff recognition will be specifically targeted during rounding and patients/families will be included in bedside report. Reports staff that is repeatedly non-compliant to charge nurse.
• Flexible and Participates in decision making processes regarding patient flow; assignment changes and adapts to the work plan for changes in unit workload.
• Engaged in patient satisfaction - incorporating a focus on pain, reassessment, and nursing communication.
• Supports a culture of accountability, teamwork, and effective communication.
What qualifications you will need:
Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
has provided quality healthcare services for over 40 years. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 170+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Central Kentucky. Frankfort Regional has built an excellent reputation for outstanding subspecialty services. In addition, we have an exceptional network of quality primary care physicians in both family practice and internal medicine. We are consistently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky.
At Frankfort Regional Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN ICU opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.