*CONSOLIDATED MEDICAL STAFFING IS NOW HIRING _HEALTHCARE HEROES_*
*IN THE ATLANTA AREAS!*
Consolidated medical staffing agency is staffing local long-term care and assisted living facilities. We are actively seeking dedicated, dependable, and experienced LPNs to join our team and blend seamlessly with facility staff.
*Responsibilities Include: *
* Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
* Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
* Educates patients on surgical procedures
* Records patients medical information and vital signs.
* Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets and records electronic displays.
* Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology
* Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients, including pre- and post-surgery patients.
* Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
* Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient
* Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol
* Participates in discharge planning.
* Utilizes time management skills.
* Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on the appropriate forms.
* Performs any and all other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting.
* One year LPN experience
* Current GA Licensed Practical Nurse License
* Current CPR Certification
* Recent TB Skin Test
* Clear Background Check
* Clean Drug Screen
*What Sets Consolidated Medical Staffing Apart?*
* *COMPETITIVE RATES*
* *THE ABILITY TO MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE*
_We will never send you anywhere you do not want to go! We send out the needs, you commit to what works for YOU!_
* *WORK LOCAL FACILITIES*
* *DAILY PAY or WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT AVAILABLE*
* *WORKMANS COMP AND LIABILITY INSURANCE*
We cover you with Workmans Comp and Liability insurance, so you don't have to!
* *NO TAX SUPRISES*
_NOT a 1099 employer; rest easy knowing you will be taken care of come tax season!_
* *INSURANCE AND 401K AVAILABLE*
_Available after 1-year employment, maintaining full time hours!_
BRANCH: ATLANTA CMS 118
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per diem
Pay: $28.00 - $32.00 per hour
* Long term care
* Nursing home
* Rehabilitation center
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
* LPN License (Required)
* CPR Certification (Required)
* TB Skin Test (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations