Gastroenterologist Opportunity Where Quality of Life
and Quality of Care Come Together
Berkshire Health Systems offers state of the art healthcare for the community. Our Gastroenterology practice provides an office of Fellowship trained, Board Certified Gastroenterologists. This is an excellent opportunity to practice at a teaching facility in the picturesque Berkshire Mountains.
- Collegial, team based care.
- Primarily outpatient with some inpatient coverage.
- Shared call and inpatient responsibilities, currently 1:6.
- Brand new, state of the art onsite Innovative, Endoscopy Center with 5 procedure rooms.
- Generous vacation and CME allotment to create a sustainable work life balance.
- Competitive compensation that aligns with market standards.
- Outstanding benefits along with relocation/sign on bonus.
Berkshire Medical Center is a 298-bed community teaching hospital with residency pro-grams, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
- Berkshires, a 4-season resort community, with ample cultural opportunities.
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums.
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking and hiking along the Appalachian Trail.
- Community investment for progressive development.
- Excellent public and private schools makes us an ideal family location.
Our Mission is to improve the health of all people in our communities
regardless of their ability to pay.
Apply at berkshirehealthsystems.org or contact Michelle Maston, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
g facility in the picturesque Berkshire Mountains.