Job DescriptionMedlogix, LLC
delivers innovative medical claims solutions through a seamless collaboration of our medlogix® technology, our highly skilled staff, access to our premier health care provider networks, and our commitment to keeping our clients' needs as our top priority. Medlogix has a powerful mix of medical expertise, proven processes and innovative technology that delivers a more efficient, disciplined insurance claims process. The result is lower expenses and increased productivity for the auto insurance and workers' compensation insurance carriers; third party administrators (TPAs); and government entities we serve.
The Field Nurse Case Manager
is a work from home position located in the New Jersey area visiting people injured in automobile and on-the-job accidents and coordinating their care with health care providers and insurance carriers. Earn a competitive salary and excellent benefit package, including a specialized incentive plan for full-time staff. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with Case Management experience (CCM and/or CRRN preferred) and strong interpersonal skills. Candidates should understand the medical management of a workers' compensation, automobile and health insurance claims. They should also have knowledge of the hospital setting, including familiarity with hospital administration. Travel is required in surrounding counties and candidates must be licensed drivers.Knowledge:
- Medical management related to Worker's Compensation, Auto and Health claims
- Hospital setting and administration
- Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, to include customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills required
- Must be detail oriented
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Bilingual a plus
- CM experience
- ER/Rehab/Home Health nursing a plus
- Nursing - 3 years
- Unencumbered NJ drivers license
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing: Associates Degree or BSN preferred
- Please reply with resume and salary requirements.
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.