Annual guarantee, $1.5M production compensation plan, $20K - 30K in sign-on and relocation dollars and a generous provider benefits package which includes:
- Paid time off, holiday pay, professional leave, 401K (100% employer match), medical, dental, vision, life, disability, malpractice insurances, State license and DEA reimbursement.
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
Earn a competitive salary including a bonus plan and a rich benefits package which includes:
- Guaranteed Compensation, Relocation Assistance and Sign-on bonuses
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid holidays and Professional Leave
- In-house CE and Continuing Education Funds
- License Reimbursement & Association Dues
- 401(k) and Deferred Compensation
- Malpractice Insurance
- DMD, DDS or BDS with a certificate or MSD in Pediatric Dentistry, Board certified or eligible.
Company Overview We provide:
- Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon or Washington health care facility.
- A pending federal government mandate may require other individuals to attain full COVID vaccination status, lawful exemption status or weekly COVID testing. These rules will be implemented as required by the law.
- Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID positive.
- Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and federal governments.
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guarantee, specialty production with possible sign-on and relocation advances.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- Thorough employee orientation, onboarding, and continuing education.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).