- Internal Medicine
Preparing for a Career Break
Have you asked about work life balance?
Berkshire Health Systems offers providers the opportunity to live and
work in a beautiful and culturally rich community
Live, Work and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Berkshires offers small town New England charm and the endless cultural opportunities of a big city. We are proud of our commitment to people, programs and nationally-recognized medical care. Join an outstanding medical faculty at a long-established teaching hospital in a unique New England setting.
Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking an exceptional BC/BE Gastroenterologist
This is a unique opportunity to join an established hospital based practice
• Participation in clinic hours for outpatient visits
• Follow up with in-patients at Berkshire Medical Center
• Collaboration with 4 Board Certified Fellowship Trained physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
• An environment where you will be respected, supported and challenged
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region’s leading provider of comprehensive health care services
• 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
• A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
• Award-winning programs, nationally-recognized physicians and world-class technology
• New state of the art Endoscopy Center opened in Spring 2018
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle
• Located just 2½ hours from Boston and New York City
• Small towns living opportunities with excellent public and private schools
• World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
• Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, this is an ideal family location.
Berkshire Health Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.
For more information on opportunities
Michele Sweet Physician Recruitment Specialist
Berkshire Health Systems
(413) 447 2768