Academic Clinical Hepatologist
The University of Kansas Health System’s Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Motility is seeking a full time Academic Clinical Hepatologist to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will join our nationally recognized team which includes six Transplant Hepatologists, fellows, Gastroenterologists, and Transplant Surgeons. The responsibilities of the position include patient care, research, and teaching.
Qualified candidates will have
- MD degree
- ABIM certification in Gastroenterology
- Fellowship training in Transplant Hepatology
- Experience in academic clinical hepatology
The University of Kansas offers competitive salary and benefits package. Academic appointment is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates contact
Terri Houchen - Physician Recruiter
(913) 945-6756 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kansas City is a bi-state region of greater than 2 million persons with a foundation of diverse industries to support our solid economy
- Affordable housing - downtown lofts, urban/suburban neighborhoods and country living
- A robust arts scene including symphony, ballet, theatre and museums
- Amazing dining – KC barbeque and food of all types, including fresh local fare
- Professional sports teams (Royals, Chiefs, Sporting KC) and NASCAR Kansas Speedway
- Outdoor activities abound with more than 600 parks and 24 lakes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.