Oncology Symptom Management Nurse Practitioner
- Oncology (Cancer)
Preparing for a Career Break
Anne Arundel Medical Group
Situated in the beautiful Annapolis Maryland, the capital city of Maryland – is Forward-Thinking Leadership that is adapting to the transforming healthcare system. Become part of this growing team of innovative, high quality multidisciplinary team members while working in a progressive high quality patient centered program. Be part of an engaged and collegial community of providers. Reach out to find out why so many Nurse Practitioners are choosing Anne Arundel Medical Center to practice.
The Oncology Symptom Management Nurse Practitioner will assess patients, formulate, implement, and evaluate care plans in the management of Oncology patients' care delivery in collaboration with the surgical and multidisciplinary oncology teams. Emphasis on acute/same day care inpatient and outpatient setting. Services are provided under the rules, regulations, and policies established by the approved advanced practice registered nurses' scope of practice in the State of Maryland, MBON, HCFA, ANA, AAHS and other regulatory agencies.
- Graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner program as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- Licensed as a certified registered nurse practitioner in the state of Maryland
- Current National Board Certification as a Nurse Practitioner (Family, Adult, Oncology, Women's Health, or Acute Care).
- Eligibility for or holds both DEA and Maryland CDS prescriber's licenses.
- Oncology clinical nursing experience.
Call today so that you can hear from our diverse, talented, and respected clinicians. Learn why they joined AAMG.
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity please send your CV to:
Kim Collins, Physician Recruiter
Fax (443)481-3728 or call (443) 481-5166
Anne Arundel Medical Center is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer