Head and Neck Cancer Program
Northside Hospital Cancer Institute
LOCATION – Atlanta, Georgia
- Seeking experienced head and neck surgeon to direct Northside Hospital Cancer Institute’s Head and Neck Cancer Program
- Responsible for implementing strategies to ensure delivery of excellent cancer care and optimal treatment outcomes
- Expected to participate in head and neck cancer research projects and actively participate in Head and Neck Cancer Program multidisciplinary clinical activities
- Primary Focus: Surgical Oncology – Head and Neck Cancer
The Northside Hospital Cancer Institute (NHCI) Head and Neck Cancer Program will provide leadership; advance technology and surgical innovation; and continue to build upon and support the Program’s commitment to excellence for patients diagnosed with head and neck cancer. This individual will collaborate with Northside providers, staff and administrators to create and maintain a culture of patient centeredness – emphasizing quality, safety and efficiency. Additionally, will actively promote NHCI’s multidisciplinary approach to patient care as a local, regional and national leader in innovative and collaborative models of care.
- Board-certified in otolaryngology
- Fellowship training in advanced head and neck oncologic and microvascular reconstruction
- 5-8 years of clinical experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful leadership in a progressive academic medical center or community hospital
- Experience and commitment to cancer research and clinical trials is highly desirable
NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL CANCER INSTITUTE
With a vision of becoming a destination site for excellent cancer care and innovative cancer programs, NHCI has grown into one of the largest and most respected providers of cancer care in the Southeast – over 10,000 cancer patients were diagnosed and/or treated at Northside Hospital in 2018. An exemplary team of board-certified physicians, oncology nurses and other health care professionals provide NHCI patients with personalized and attentive care. From prevention and diagnosis to treatment and supportive care, we have created an integrated cancer care network of clinical experts and state-of-the-art facilities and advanced technologies throughout Georgia. For more information visit builttobeatcancer.com.
NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL SYSTEM
Northside Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital system with four three-service hospitals in Atlanta, Cherokee, and Forsyth Counties, and more than 150 outpatient service locations across the state. At Northside Hospital, 2,900 physicians and 15,400 employees serve more than 3 million patient visits annually across a full range of medical services.
For more information, please contact Cindy Ott at 404.536.5203 or email@example.com
Apply for SURGICAL ONCOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly