Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor
DEPARTMENT OF CRANIOFACIAL SCIENCES DIVISION OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY SCHOOL OF DENTAL MEDICINE
A full-time faculty position is available at the Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor level in the Department of Craniofacial Sciences, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS). The division is responsible for predoctoral and postdoctoral instruction in oral and maxillofacial surgery and anesthesia / pain control.
The position requirements are as follows:
• DDS / DMD degree
• Formal training program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from a CODA accredited program
• Board Eligibility / Certification
• Eligible to obtain a Connecticut dental license
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with advanced degrees, including an MD or PhD and advanced OMFS clinical fellowship training.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Instruction in the student and resident OMFS clinics and affiliated hospitals
• Didactic instruction in both the pre- and postdoctoral programs
• Patient care in the University Dentists faculty practice
• Assigned call for patient care and emergencies at John Dempsey Hospital and the School of Dental Medicine
• Active participation in research, producing scholarly works
The rank appointed will be commensurate with academic accomplishments.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae at https://jobs.uchc.edu, search number 2019-1015.
UConn Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/PWD/PV employer.