Geriatric Psychiatrist: Earn up to $350,000 | 100% Inpatient | Midwest Opportunity
Our practice in a remarkable Midwest community is looking for a board-certified geriatric psychiatrist to join our team. In this role, you’ll replace a retiring physician and enjoy incredible work-life balance—rounds on patients typically end around noon, and follow-up calls are taken from home afterward.
As an integral member of our practice, you’ll benefit from the following:
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to accrue up to 40 days of PTO annually
- An 18-bed unit to be covered by a full-time psychiatrist and nurse practitioner
- Earn $300,000 to $350,000 based on experience
Located in a beautiful college town, our practice is part of a lively and engaging community filled with exciting events throughout the entire year. Less than an hour and a half from Detroit, you’ll have access to the city’s many amenities, including professional sporting events, incredible shopping and dining options, and a variety of art and cultural attractions.
As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A cost of living more than 18% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private school options as well as a local Big Ten university
- An active lifestyle with an abundance of outdoor recreation on the many walking/biking trails
- U.S. News ranked Michigan #5 in Best States for Affordability and in
the top 15 in Best States for Healthcare Access
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Andy Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 406-0269 and reference PYG-105102
Apply for Geriatric Psychiatrist: Earn up to $350,000 | 100% Inpatient | Midwest Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly