Obstetrics & Gynecology: New OB Hospitalist Role With A World-Renowned Health System
Our top-ranked community hospital in Minnesota is seeking a board-certified OB Hospitalist to focus on obstetrics. This hospital-employed position includes the opportunity to work for one of the most distinguished health systems in the nation.
As a key member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- 1 or 2 weekends per month, 1 or 2 weeknights per week
- Excellent annual salary with 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks for CME
- No high-risk deliveries; ability to do some clinical work if desired
- Annual salary, plus sign-on, relocation, & generous benefits
Our practice community is consistently ranked among the best places to live due to our affordable cost of living, excellent schools, and exceptional quality of life. Our thriving city has also been nationally recognized for healthcare, and is just 90 minutes from Minneapolis.
You will enjoy:
- Ample choices for dining, shopping, the arts, and entertainment
- 85 miles of walking/biking trails plus plenty of camping, hunting, fishing, and watersports
- A great place to live and work; friendly neighborhoods and numerous amenities
- Ranked Best Place to Live in the U.S. (Livability) and #4 Best City to Buy a House (Niche)
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Jessica Duyka at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 406-0269 and reference OBG-108326
Apply for Obstetrics & Gynecology: New OB Hospitalist Role With A World-Renowned Health System
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly