Preparing for a Career Break
InterMed seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist
Portland, Maine – Find the work/life balance you desire. Join us on the beautiful Maine coast, working with great people in a family-friendly environment.
InterMed is a physician-owned multispecialty medical practice with 85,000 primary care patients. We are looking for a full-time (4-5 days per week) BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join our well-established and collegial team with 1 full time ENT, 2 audiologists, and support staff. Our new patient demand is high so you’ll be busy from day one.
- Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus; matching 401K; profit sharing
- Opportunity to become a partner in the practice
- New building, fully integrated electronic medical record, and practice owned outpatient surgery center.
- Shared practice call and 1:8 call covering Maine Medical Center
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Annual CME stipend
- Completion of an accredited residency
- Maine license or eligible for licensure
Enjoy Maine’s beautiful coast, mountains, and lakes. Ample hiking, camping, boating, kayaking, fishing, biking, skiing/snowboarding everywhere and only a short drive away. The surrounding communities have the best schools in the state. Learn more about InterMed at www.intermed.com, and visit www.liveandworkinmaine.com for more about life in Maine.
100 Gannett Drive, Suite C
South Portland, ME 04106
Apply for BC/BE Otolaryngologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly