Preparing for a Career Break
Hamilton Medical Center is seeking a second Neuro-Hospitalist to work 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Highly competitive compensation package:
- Employment Incentive up to 75K and relocation up to 15K
- Practice at one hospital.
- Gold Award American Heart Association
- World Class TPA time of less than 20 minutes
- Great stroke culture in ED
- 24/7 Neurosurgical coverage for backup if necessary.
- Board eligible or board certified in Neurology
Hamilton Health Care System is a not for profit, fully united system of care serving the northwest Georgia region. The Dalton-based flagship of the system, Hamilton Medical Center, is a 282-bed regional acute-care hospital which offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including award-winning, accredited stroke and chest pain centers. Known for its advanced care and personalized service, Hamilton Health Care System offers innovative treatment options in state-of-the-art facilities while maintaining a compassionate, friendly and tranquil healing environment.
Dalton is nestled at the base of the picturesque, impressive North Georgia Mountains. This four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts many choices for year-round enjoyment. Beautiful natural resources are readily available to provide lake access, kayaking, hiking, mountain and/or road biking. If you enjoy a more metropolitan feel, Chattanooga, Tennessee is a short 30 minute commute and Atlanta is only a 90 minute drive.
Hamilton Medical Center
Director, Physician Relations
Apply for Neuro-Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly