Recruiting a rheumatologist
Mayo Clinic in La Crosse, Wisconsin is recruiting a rheumatologist to join the Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine. In addition to clinical responsibilities, there are opportunities to pursue interests in education and research.
The Division seeks a candidate who can add complementary interest and expertise in areas such as inflammatory arthritis, lupus, outcomes, quality measurement, emerging rheumatologic diseases, and/or diagnostic testing. Existing interest and expertise exists in the areas of Systemic Sclerosis, Spondyloarthropathies and Vasculitis. The ability to perform ultrasound assisted procedures independently would be an asset. The successful candidate will work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and patients while maintaining high a quality of patient care and high patient satisfaction. A successful M.D. or D.O. applicant will fulfill the following requirements:
- Certification by the ABIM in Rheumatology (board certified or board eligible)
- Completion of an accredited Rheumatology fellowship
- Record of interest and excellence in the clinical care of patients
- Sincere interest and experience in resident and medical student education
Value highlights of position:
- No call coverage required in practice
- Academic opportunity teaching to Mayo fellows and residents
- Exposure to unique clinical material and complex patient diagnoses
- Collaboration with other Rheumatology physicians within Mayo and across other specialties
- Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you.
- Mayo Clinic Health System connects Mayo Clinic’s respected expertise with Mayo’s community focused multi-specialty groups in 75 communities. We offer a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have consistently been ranked by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100
- “Best Companies to Work For”.
to apply and learn more about our Pulmonary
and Critical Care Medicine opportunities.
Connie Carlin, Physician Recruiter