BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist
Preparing for a Career Break
Exceptional full-time opportunity for a BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to join a collaborative group of four cardiologists in a well-established practice located in suburban community in beautiful New England.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate and mission-focused with excellent clinical skills and expertise in echocardiography, TEE, and stress echo to deliver quality, patient-centered care. Pacemaker implantation experience would be favored.
- Includes cardiology services to outpatient, inpatient, consults and ER coverage
- On-site treadmill and ultrasound system
- Instant volume and a Large referral network
- Accomplished and collegial colleagues
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Accredited out-patient services at community hospital for your patients cardiology and cardiac rehabilitation needs
- Call 1:5
- Located in a brand new ambulatory care center
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently Located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban Living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your Leisure.
- ALL the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities- only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Traci Brown in our Physician Recruitment Office at 800-892-3846 or
fax/email your CV to 860-585-3086 or Tbrown@bristolhospital.org.
Apply for BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly