Emergency Medicine Opportunities
- Emergency Medicine
Preparing for a Career Break
GROW YOUR PHYSICIAN CAREER WITH US
• Emergency Medicine Opportunities •
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network. All departments offer excellent physician and advanced practice coverage.
We have opportunities available in the following locations:
- St. Luke’s Monroe Campus, Bartonsville, PA – is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, acute care hospital located in Bartonsville, PA. The campus includes a 108 bed hospital and collectively, the team provides care to over 45,000 visits annually.
- St. Luke’s Gnaden Huetten Campus, Lehighton, PA –became part of the St. Luke’s University Health Network in 2018. The hospital is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, acute care hospital located in Schuylkill County. The Campus plans an emergency room renovation and expansion to 16 beds with an expected volume of 17,000 annual visits. Strong AP support exists in addition to nearby CT and x-ray and ED ultrasound access.
Both campuses benefits from all of the resources from an award-winning, highly-respected university health network and offer an additional location stipend and retention bonus!
To learn more about the above Emergency Medicine Departments, please visit: https://www.slhn.org/emcareers
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Support and train emergency medicine residents at two campuses
- Exceptional compensation package, incentive plan, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Generous loan forgiveness program – up to $100,000
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Opportunities to teach & participate in campus and network administrative meetings to have your voice heard
For more information please contact:
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly