Preparing for a Career Break
St. Peter’s Health Partners Physician Opportunity:
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., is seeking a full-time General Dentist for St. Peter's Rensselaer and Albany, NY dental clinics for immediate placement. This is an exciting opportunity to join established practices with strong patient demand. Our experienced dental health professionals offer a wide range of care services, from routine cleanings to minor oral surgeries, for both children and adults.
These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants should have the following:
- Applicants must have completed an accredited general practice residency program in dentistry.
- NYS License
- New and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY’s Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. A stable economic setting; we have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State. The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs. The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor’s, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.) Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY’s Tech Valley.
- To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating, and countless scenic vistas
- To the East: Vermont and the beautiful Berkshire Mountains in western Massachusetts
- To the South: the historic and amazing Catskill Mountains and Hudson Valley, home to excellent skiing, camping, great fly-fishing, and hiking locations
- To the West, the beautiful Mohawk Valley & Central Leatherstocking Regions, home to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown
- Albany is centrally located: New York City: 2.5 hrs. Boston: 3 hrs. Montreal: 3.5 hrs.
- Albany is easily accessed via the NYS Thruway, Albany International Airport, and Amtrak
Come find out why Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of “America’s Best Places for Business and Careers”, and one of “America’s Best Places to Raise a Family” and why Brookings has described Albany as one of its “Strongest Performing Metro Areas,” why Portfolio.com calls Albany one of its “Best Markets for Young Adults,” and U.S. News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its “Best Places to Live” in the nation. And Livability.com calls Albany one of its Best Cities for Entrepreneurs for 2016.
Apply for General Dentist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly