Basic or Clinician Scientist—Pain / NeuroScience / Anesthesia Research
A leading academic institution in New York is seeking a qualified Ph.D. or MD/Ph.D. researcher to join the Department of Anesthesiology. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of research success, bringing a specific focus in pain-related research or research in any fundamentally important area of neuroscience or anesthesia. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a well-resourced department with growing strength in research into fundamental mechanisms of pain, neurodegeneration, neural stem cells, and impacts on brain function of anesthesia.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to partner/collaborate with research experts from other departments
- Receive excellent support from the department and the university
- Benefit from incredible support staff and the resources needed to succeed
- Join a rapidly growing research program that is being driven by department leadership
- Ph.D., MD/Ph.D. or MD in a relevant field required.
- Candidates with a demonstrated record of high-level publications and evidence of peer-reviewed research funding will be preferred.
- Seeking candidates that have strong social, mentoring and leadership skills.
- Successful candidate will be a team player and collaborator able to bring together a scientifically diverse group of investigators.
Located in an inviting area of New York, our community is filled with historical attractions and picturesque suburban neighborhoods. With events and activities throughout the year and a tremendous amount of opportunity, our city is perfect for families and individuals alike.
- Our city boasts exceptional schools, including four of the top 10 best public high schools in the state (Niche).
- Our residents appreciate convenient access to multiple nearby beaches—including those in Montauk and the Hamptons—as well as an array of top-notch restaurants and shopping centers.
- Surrounded by scenic nature and breathtaking views, locals are able to enjoy an abundance of outdoor recreation, including running and biking on the local paved paths, skating, swimming, fishing, and boating.
- Only a train ride away from New York City, local residents are able to enjoy a variety of big-city amenities and attractions, including Broadway shows and professional sporting events.
U.S. News ranks New York in the top 15 for Best States for Health Care, and Medscape lists it as a Best Place to Practice
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact James Anderson at email@example.com or at (866) 406-0269 and reference CS-109036
Apply for Basic or Clinician Scientist—Pain / NeuroScience / Anesthesia Research
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly