Pediatric Opportunity in Beautiful Western, NC
Preparing for a Career Break
Caldwell UNC Health Care is the choice for healthcare in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department sees approximately 30,000 visits a year. Hospitalists manage inpatient care of adult patients. Caldwell Physiciansprovides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from ten separate medical park locations. 110-bed licensed acute care hospital. Caldwell is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician for a position in a traditional outpatient/inpatient model with a team of experienced partners.
Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains – the heart of Northwestern North Carolina. Voted one of the Top Adventure Towns by National Geographic Adventure Magazine. You would find all four seasons when it comes to our great temperate climate. A variety of things to do: outdoor recreation, art, music, cycling, water sports, hiking, natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Federally designated Wild & Scenic River Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K thru 12 Public School System that includes an Early College High School. One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
• Two women and children busy locations provide convenient access.
• Busy mature practice needs one physician in a replacement role.
• This is a traditional OP/IP practice model where Pediatricians attend deliveries and manage a small volume of inpatient pediatric patients in rotation.
• Caldwell Physicians Networkis a network of hospital-managed practices that offers a growth opportunity.
• NICU support close for nursery.
• This particular practice location is currently a National Health Service Corps Certified Location
• Location- Mulberry Pediatrics, 906 College Avenue SW, Lenoir, NC 28645
This Employed Position Features:
• The benefits afford a hospital-employed physician with rewards that recognize individual productivity
• Competitive compensation package with a first year compensation guarantee set by MGMA national benchmarks for your specialty
• Attractive call rotation with collegial medical staff partners - 1:6 rotation
• EPIC@UNC common EHR across the System
• An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes
To be considered, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 336-259-6501.
Apply for Pediatric Opportunity in Beautiful Western, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly