Vascular Surgery physician employment in North Carolina : Convenient and more cost-effective than going to the hospital, these are local, office-based, top-notch endovascular suites, vein centers, echocardiography, and heart and vascular labs that offer world-class treatment right in your neighborhood. They are the only such facilities in Dunn, Oxford, Fuquay-Varina, and Henderson, North Carolina. Seeking a board-certified vascular surgeon to replace one who recently retired.
* 100% vascular surgery
* Privileges at a 900-bed hospital
* 10 calls/month
* $450-$500K base salary
* Earn 50% when collections exceed $750K
* It is the county seat of Cumberland County and is best known asthe home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation northwest of the city.
* Location in Cumberland County and the state of North Carolina.
* Fayetteville has received the All-America City Award from the National Civic League three times.
Contact: Steve Frank
Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US residency with current US work visa.