Job DescriptionCompany Description:
An Oncology Nurse provides care for cancer patients and those at risk for getting the disease. They monitor physical conditions, prescribe medication, and administer chemotherapy and other treatments. Oncology is one of the most challenging and rewarding fields in nursing and no two days on the job are ever the same.Benefits:
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Paid AAA Membership
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Company DescriptionFull of Life, Opportunity and Fun!