Penn State Health is offering an exciting opportunity for a full-time pediatric ophthalmologist at our Hershey Medical Center located in Hershey, PA.
- A high-quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and state of the art patient care.
- Join a growing and busy academic practice.
- Large primary care referral base.
- High collaborative culture.
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits.
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D., or equivalent degree.
- BE/BC Ophthalmology.
- A strong commitment to patient care and education. Research interests not required.
- Hershey is next door to the state capital, Harrisburg, historic Lancaster and Gettysburg.
- Central Pennsylvania is known for its natural beauty, low cost of living and diverse experiences.
- It’s easy to get to some of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest to get to some of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest metros. Philadelphia (1.5 hours) Baltimore (1.5 hours) New York City (2.5) Washington, D.C. (2.5 hours) Pittsburgh (3.5 hours)
Penn State Health:
- Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania.
- It employs more than 16,500 people system-wide with more than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers at 78 medical office locations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Dr. David Quillen, MD Professor and Chair, Department of Ophthalmology
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
c/o Nabat Henderson | Physician Recruiter
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.