West Hudson Medical Group, New Jersey
We are seeking a full-time BC Pulmonologist to join our growing team in northern New Jersey.
- Consulting with patients, both out-patient and in-patient, to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Performing and/or overseeing pulmonary procedures and sleep studies.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Using and interpreting pulmonological exams and tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and bronchoscopies.
- Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Referring patients to other specialists when necessary.
- Ability to treat and manage patients with sleep.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Working with clinical staff and administration teams to grow and expand the practice.
- Strong practice support and high patient demand
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Medical, dental and vision
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Robust retirement including 401K and profit-sharing plans
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Medical degree – M.D., D.O.
- Completion of an accredited pulmonary medicine fellowship program
- Unrestricted Licensure in the state of New Jersey
- Board Certification in area of specialty
- Active DEA License
- Active CDS License
- Board certification is sleep medicine preferred, but not required
Apply for Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly