Vascular Surgeon: Ownership opportunity in an ambulatory surgery center with a $50,000 sign-on bonus
A private physician-owned practice is seeking a vascular surgeon for an exciting opportunity in a Midwest location. The incoming physician will have a voice in his or her practice as well as the ability for ownership in a physician-owned ambulatory surgery center opening at the end of the year.
- Join two other vascular surgeons and 170+ additional specialists and referring physicians in this growing multispecialty group
- Step into an established patient and referral base in a 100% vascular surgery practice
- One-year track to partnership with minimal buy-in
- $525,000 salary plus production
- Remarkable facility with all you need under one roof—clinic space, outpatient imaging center, retail pharmacy, sleep lab, diabetes management center, physical therapy gym with cardiac rehab, medical spa, and more
- Income potential of $800,000+ as a shareholder
With a backdrop of historic architecture, this charming Midwest town offers history and hospitality infused with the arts and natural beauty.
- Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois—cost of living more than 24% lower than the U.S. average
- Excellent public and private schools as well as a local private university
- Live in a gorgeous location along the Mississippi River
- An array of amenities, including dining, entertainment, shopping, and a regional airport
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Michelle Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference VS-126052
Apply for Vascular Surgeon: Ownership opportunity in an ambulatory surgery center with a $50,000 sign-on bonus
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly