Head and Neck Surgical Oncologist
1 day left
- Oncology (Cancer)
Preparing for a Career Break
World-Renowned Cancer Care
The Division of Surgery at Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) is seeking applications for a fellowship-trained, Head and Neck Surgical Oncologist – with expertise in microvascular flap reconstruction – to join our rapidly-growing and distinguished Cancer Center faculty.
Baptist MD Anderson provides comprehensive, integrated oncology services as a partner of the nation’s leading cancer center, MD Anderson Cancer Center, in Houston. Baptist Health is proud to be the regions’ most preferred healthcare provider and the only health system in the Southeastern United States chosen to replicate MD Anderson’s multidisciplinary and proven model of care. Together, we are Making Cancer History®!
The selected physician will have the opportunity to join a uniquely specialized, multidisciplinary team integrating the expertise of surgery, radiology, medical and radiation oncology, pathology, rehabilitation, genetic counseling, speech pathology, psychology, dedicated patient care navigators and wellness/ survivorship programming. While all applications will be considered, an early-to-mid career candidate is desired. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
The successful candidate will:
• Have completed an accredited fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology and Reconstructive Surgery with Free-Flap Reconstruction;
• Be certified, or eligible for certification, by the American Board of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery;
• Be eligible for an unrestricted Florida Medical License;
• Have the opportunity for Adjunct Appointment at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center commensurate with their clinical and academic achievements;
• Collaborate in national initiatives and scholarly activities with the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and its Department of Head and Neck Surgery; and
• Influence the future direction of our program and join like-minded faculty committed to our mission of Making Cancer History®!
Our recently opened 9-story, 330,000 square foot Cancer Center incorporates state-of-the-art design, construction, technology, and art to create a patient centered facility dedicated solely to providing the full spectrum of oncology care in a healing environment for our patients and their families.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV to:
Russell B. Smith, MD, FACS
Section Chief, Head & Neck Surgery
Christopher M. Pezzi, MD, FACS
Head, Division of Surgery and
Apply for Head and Neck Surgical Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly