Preparing for a Career Break
ST. LUKE’S UNIVERSITY HEALTH NETWORK
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking full time BC/BE Adult Psychiatrists for the following opportunities:
▪ Addiction – New Inpatient Detox Program to open in January 2021 (fellowship preferred)
▪ Consult Liaison – Easton Campus and Residency Program Needs
▪ Child & Adolescent – New Adolescent Unit to open at the Easton Campus (inpatient & outpatient opportunity)
▪ Adult & Geriatric Inpatient and Outpatient Opportunities – Sacred Heart and Quakertown Campuses
Successful candidates will rotate for weekend inpatient acute care coverage. We are recruiting for growth and expansion as we now encompass 176 inpatient beds across the network, 3 outpatient offices and we offer TMS and ECT. Dedicated AP support exists at each unit. This is an employed position in a growing practice with little to no night call and 1:5 weekend rounding.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
▪ Resident & Fellows - Enjoy a substantial final year stipend at sign on!
▪ Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
▪ A culture in which innovation is highly valued
▪ Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
▪ Loan forgiveness program!
▪ Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
▪ Work/life balance and flexibility
▪ Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
THE LEHIGH VALLEY
We’re closer than you think…..
Conveniently located near major cities and the Atlantic coast, the Lehigh Valley offers a wealth of activities including outdoor sports, cultural events and plenty of great dining and entertainment venues. Our providers and their families benefit from working at a top-notch health network and enjoy living in many thriving communities with high-performing public and private schools that appeal to their personal interested and circumstances.
To learn more about this opportunity, please send your CV along with interest to: Drea Rosko, Drea.Rosko@sluhn.org
*Unable to sponsor visa candidates
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Apply for PSYCHIATRY OPPORTUNITIES
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly