Seeking Dynamic Gastroenterologist (Sunny Texas)
Seeking Dynamic Gastroenterologist Physician in Texas
The Hospitals of Providence opened its new Transmountain Campus in El Paso, Texas on January 17, 2017.
The 106-bed teaching hospital is a collaboration between Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and The Hospitals of Providence.
The facility is designed to serve the healthcare needs of El Paso and Southern New Mexico, while also providing a world-class training facility for up to 100 medical residents across a multi-year program.
The successful candidate in this position will be employed by TTUHSC El Paso at an academic rank of Assistant Professor or higher commensurate with qualifications, and will be a key participant in the process of establishing a new residency program in Internal Medicine.
The candidate will provide inpatient and outpatient care, provide teaching experiences for medical students and future resident physicians from the PLFSOM.
- M.D. / D.O.
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Texas
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Gastroenterology Fellowship Program
- Board certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
About El Paso
El Paso has been ranked one of the “50 Safest Metro Cities in America 2017’ by the SafeWise Report. Nestled between the Franklin Mountains and the Rio Grande, city residents enjoy:
- 300 plus days of sunshine a year
- Historic/cultural sites
- Biking, casinos, golf courses, shopping, fine dining, theatre, minor league baseball/soccer games
- International airport centrally located
- Affordable cost of living
- Area well known for the top ranked public and private schools
Experience the personally rewarding practice of medicine, in a city that is reborn.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran
Apply for Seeking Dynamic Gastroenterologist (Sunny Texas)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly