Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA)
Cambridge Health Alliance, a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking part-time or full-time Geriatric Psychiatrists. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Ideal opportunity for candidates passionate about working with older adults.
- Provide psychiatric care serving the local community and provide high quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilize.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- Offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Ideal candidates will be BE or BC in psychiatry, possess excellent clinical/communication skills, and have a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Geriatric Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly