Geriatric Psychiatry: 7 On/ 7 Off Block Schedule | Portland Metro Area
A respected healthcare system with academic affiliation in a beautiful suburb of Portland is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible and has fellowship training in geriatric psychiatry. This is a largely clinical role in an inpatient setting, so aligning experience is preferred.
- Work in a brand new state-of-the-art geriatric psychiatry ward—picturesque facility
- Enjoy a great quality of life with a 7-on/7-off block schedule (rotating with nurse practitioner)
- Light call taken only from home
- Well-balanced organization—close enough to know everyone on the team but large enough for ample subspecialty support
Ranked #9 by U.S. News & World Report in “Best Places to Live in the U.S.” and #14 by Niche in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America,” Portland offers a wonderful quality of life for families and individuals alike. With breathtaking nature all around and a genuine and welcoming community, you’ll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
Community Highlights—Work in a Remarkable Portland Suburb
- Ability to live in downtown or in any of the beautiful surrounding family-friendly suburbs
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Scenic nature and an abundance of outdoor activities
- Plenty of major metro amenities, including an international airport, incredible shopping and dining, and professional sports
- Less than 2 hours to Oregon’s beautiful beaches!
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Allison Bunnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference PSY-128586
Apply for Geriatric Psychiatry: 7 On/ 7 Off Block Schedule | Portland Metro Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly