OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity: Join A Growing And Dynamic Multi-Specialty Group In New York
- Obstetrics / Gynecology
Preparing for a Career Break
Upstate Community Medical PC, an affiliate of Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse, New York, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible experienced OB/GYN Hospitalist to join their group.
- Full-time schedule: seven (7) 24-hour shifts plus call coverage twice per month
- Additional shifts or extra call coverage are well compensated
- Perform general gynecological and obstetric surgical procedures—experience in laparoscopic, robotics, and advanced gynecological surgery is a plus
- Private practice model that offers the benefits of academic affiliation
- Collaborative inpatient care with midwifery team and excellent support staff
- Excellent salary and highly competitive benefits package
Located in a lively college town near the beautiful Finger Lakes, Syracuse, New York, is filled with tremendous diversity and opportunities for individuals and families alike. With plenty of amenities and entertainment options, easy access to both New York City and Canada, you’ll have everything you need and more.
- A low cost of living and affordable housing options, including waterfront homes
- and estates with acreage
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Home to Syracuse University—enjoy Division I collegiate sports in a domed stadium
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including skiing, ice skating, swimming, boating, and hiking
- Syracuse was rated by Forbes as one of the top ten places to raise a family and Fortune Magazine dubbed Syracuse one of the top ten places to own real estate
- Convenient access to an international airport and professional and collegiate sports
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lainie Rydell at email@example.com or at 866-826-1217 and reference OBG-128668