US Chief Medical Officer and Deputy Group Chief Medical Officer
5 days left
- Medical Management
Preparing for a Career Break
Do your life’s best work!
We are actively seeking a driven and energetic Chief Medical Officer to join GenesisCare in our new Dallas, TX headquarters. This role will lead GenesisCare’s US clinical agenda through leadership of our physician teams, research and trials, clinical governance, ethics and quality through standardization to create better access for patients to high quality care. This includes ensuring a successful clinical integration for the GenesisCare US organization and their patients, in collaboration with the Group Chief Medical Officer. As the Deputy Group Global Chief Medical Officer, you will be collaborating closely with the Group Chief Medical Officer to ensure high quality care is delivered to patients across the globe.
The role will report into the US CEO and Group Chief Medical Officer, and will lead a team of highly skilled professionals including Chief Medical Officers for Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology & Urology, US Tumor Reference Group and Research Leader & VP of Quality.
The ideal candidate will:
• Demonstrates connection to and ability to drive strong outcomes to deliver on GenesisCare’s purpose
• Thrives in an ambiguous environment, demonstrating grit and energy in driving outcomes
• Excels at leading pro-active change in an organisation and engaging others around change
• Strong analytical skills and financial management skills
• Strength in building and fostering relationships with fellow physicians and key stakeholders. Has an ability to connect with and earn the trust and respect of physicians
• Background in clinical governance with strong analytical skills.
• Experience and/or knowledge of regulatory issues and relevant legislation, and the public health policy and operational framework
• Demonstrated experience creating and executing influential strategies with internal and external stakeholders and teams
• Significant experience in health services management, and hospital or health service operational or clinical units
• 7+ years of practice. Master’s in health management or Business Administration or previous commercial experience is a plus.
• Willingness to maintain an active clinical practice
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
To learn more about our team of about 6000 professionals who believe care should be focused on not just the condition, but also the individual, please feel free to reach out to us in the strictest of confidence:
Apply for US Chief Medical Officer and Deputy Group Chief Medical Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly