Cleveland Clinic’s Endocrinology & Metabolism Institute is recruiting for full-time Endocrinologists to enhance and grow its endocrine services in the greater Cleveland area. Primary responsibilities will include an active ambulatory clinical practice. Opportunities for acute care practice, research and education also exist as mutual goals may allow.
We invite highly qualified BC/BE candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care, possess strong clinical skills and have an interest in clinical investigation, practice innovation and education.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Interested candidates, please email a current CV and cover letter to:
Nathan Elting ELTINGN@ccf.org
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action
employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Smoke/drug free environment.