Call This “Top 10” Community Home
McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Noninterventional Cardiologist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa’s largest multidisciplinary clinic. Consistently ranked in the top 10 “Best Places to Live” by Money Magazine and CNNMoney.com, this thriving town is among the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- Technologically-advanced Cath Lab and office suites
- Top-tier income & loan forgiveness
- Flexible practice and call schedule
- Large, established referral network
- Physician-owned and governed
- Baldridge & Magnet® hospital recognition
- #1 in Quality and Value by Iowa’s leading insurer last 3 years
- One of the least litigious states in the country
- “#1 Best State to Practice Medicine” -WalletHub
Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top quality education with the best school district in the state. Home to Iowa State University, this Big 12 city has been voted the “Best College Town” by Livability.com. Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational, and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you have come to expect from small-town living. Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.