Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Academic Gastroenterologist/Hepatologist to join our expanding team of esteemed professionals in Hershey, Pennsylvania. This position offers the ability to teach and oversee medical residents, students, fellows and other trainees. It’s an exciting time to join Penn State Health as we proudly expand our services to provide care to our communities in a busy and growing practice.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Sign-On, CME, & Relocation Assistance
- Outpatient Transplant & General Hepatology Clinic
- Robust research and training programs
- Multidisciplinary support system for procedures
- A growing practice that provides tertiary/quaternary referral care
- Excellent location to balance your family life & professional interests
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Completion of an accredited Hepatology program
- Applicants with dedicated interest in education, diversity and clinical excellence
- Ability to acquire license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
About the Area:
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You’ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR, SHRM-CP, CPRP
Penn State Health Lead Physician Recruiter
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.