Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking Academic Gastroenterology physicians with General GI, IBD, Motility, or Hepatology specialty area focus to join our expanding team of esteemed academic clinical professionals who teach and oversee medial residents, students, fellows and other trainees. It’s an exciting time to join Penn State Health as we proudly expand our team to provide exceptional care to the patients in our communities. Opportunities available at Hershey or State College, Pennsylvania locations.
What We're Offering:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Sign-On, CME, & Relocation Assistance
- Attractive opportunity at General GI Practice Site
- Outpatient Transplant & General Hepatology Clinic
- Multidisciplinary support system for procedures
- State-of-the-Art Endoscopy Unit and high demand Motility Practice
- Robust research and training programs
- Excellent location to balance your family life & professional interests
What We're Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency training program
- BE/BC fellowship trained Gastroenterology physician
- Applicants with dedicated interest in education, diversity and clinical excellence
- Ability to acquire license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
What the Area Offers:
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. State College is a vibrant college town offering an abundant range of outdoor recreational activities and a wide range of community events in a quintessential college town!
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR CPRP
Penn State Health Lead Physician Recruiter
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.