ND, Fargo Specialty
Neurology - Neuromuscular Visas Accepted
H1B Practice Details
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE neurologist with fellowship training in neuromuscular. The Joint Commission recognizes Sanford Health as an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- The growing neurology team includes 15 neurologists and 9 advanced practice providers
- Neurology subspecialties: neuromuscular disease, epilepsy, neuro-ophthalmology, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, headache, and stroke
- Collaborate with colleagues in neurosurgery, neuroradiology, neuropsychology, and PM&R
- Neurology Residency Program
- Teaching and research opportunities are available
- Opportunity to obtain academic appointment through University of North Dakota School of Medicine
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance About this Community
The Fargo-Moorhead and West Fargo metro area is a diverse, family-oriented community of 216,000 people that offers high quality of life and low cost of living.
Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home. Job Function
Physicians Req Number
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sanford and its affiliate brands have consistently operated under the principle of equal treatment for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, in regard to public assistance or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.