ND, Fargo Specialty
Pediatrics - Child Neurology Practice Details
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist to join our expansive pediatric specialty team at Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Join a growing team consisting of 1 physician and 1 advanced practice provider
- Clinic-based practice with hospital consults throughout the 72+ bed Children's Hospital
- Pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit located within the Children's hospital
- Well-established pediatric team including 65+ pediatric sub-specialists
- Sanford Medical Center is a designated comprehensive stroke center, level 1 trauma for adults and the only level 2 pediatric trauma unit
- Sanford Health Fargo serves a large catchment area of 1.2 million throughout ND, MN and parts of SD and MT
- Joint appointment as clinical faculty with Department of Pediatrics at UND School of Medicine and Health Science teaching medical students & family medicine residents
- Will serve as faculty in future adult neurology residency program
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more. About this Community
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN FARGO
- Three Sanford Health Medical Center campuses in Fargo/Moorhead area
- State-of-the-art one-million-square-foot medical center opened in 2017, with 302 beds
- Level I Adult Trauma Center supported by AirMed services covering a three-state area
The Fargo-Moorhead and West Fargo metro area is a diverse, family-oriented community of 216,000 people that offers high quality of life and low cost of living.
Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home. Job Function
Physicians Req Number
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sanford and its affiliate brands have consistently operated under the principle of equal treatment for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, in regard to public assistance or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.