Mercy Clinic is actively seeking an experienced BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a three-person, busy practice on-campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis, Missouri. The prospective candidate will join a multispecialty adult Endocrinology group with emphases on outpatient service and inpatient diabetes management.
Preferred candidate will have five or more years of Endocrinology experience, with demonstrated leadership experience to establish a Regional Endocrinology Program across Mercy Ministry.
Compensation & Benefits
- Physician wellness program
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Share in call rotation
- System-wide EPIC EMR
Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Forbes Best Employers for New Grads 2021
- 100 Top Hospital by Watson Health
- 979-bed, full-accredited teaching hospital
- Only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County
- CMS Five-Star Hospital
- 80,000 adult emergency visits annually
St. Louis Community Highlights
- Big City vibes, small town charm
- Diverse economy makes it a very attractive place to work, live, and play
- Distinctive housing market
- Four-season climate change with abundance of outdoor activities
- Two major sport teams, St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Winners & St. Louis Cardinals Baseball
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Mercy is one of the nation’s most highly integrated, multi-state health care systems, including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, more than 4,000 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners and 40,000-plus co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
Office: 314-364-2949 | fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | mercy.net/careers