Cambridge Health Alliance is a nationally recognized, award-winning public healthcare system located in the Boston metro area. As a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine affiliate, we offer ample research and teaching opportunities with medical students and residents.
CHA is currently recruiting a full time, experienced Urologist to join our thriving division. Existing team has three MDs and robust inpatient and outpatient clinical support including a well-trained, experienced PA team.
● Academic appointment at HMS available commensurate with medical school criteria
● Fully integrated EMR (Epic) utilized throughout our ambulatory and inpatient sites
● CHA’s patient population provides a unique opportunity to make healthcare accessible to all members of our diverse, local communities while helping to mitigate health disparities
● CHA’s Physician Organization employs more than 200 primary care providers, creating a built-in referral base for incoming surgeons and specialists
● Opportunity for growth and leadership within the division
CHA offers a collaborative practice environment and innovative clinical model. Candidates should possess excellent clinical and communication skills, and a commitment to our diverse, underserved patient population. Both Cambridge and Everett Hospital recently received an “A” grade in the Spring of 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Guide. CHA offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience along with various incentives including productivity bonuses.
To find out more visit CHAProviders.org. To submit CV/cover letter directly via email please send to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.