$25000 Sign-On Bonus, $7500 Relocation Offering, High Patient Demand with Implant Training Available.
At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile. Each Aspen Dental branded practice is owned and operated by a licensed dentist and are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Together, we're making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. Salary:
$200000+ per year. Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
How You'll Succeed
- Quickly advance your clinical skills - thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice model*
- Mentorship - instant peer network of 1,200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
- 100% Clinical autonomy with non-clinical business support
- Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Career advancement - we promote from within
- A fast track to practice ownership
- You're ready to be part of a patient-centric team
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.