ElderONE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). We strive to allow participants to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. The program combines nursing, home health care, medical, transportation, rehabilitative and supportive services, personalized so that the elderly can maintain their independence without compromising their medical care or safety. As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will provide professional patient care to long-term and post-acute care residents.OFFERINGS
DEPARTMENT: ElderONE HomecareSCHEDULE: All shifts availableElderONE
- Sign on bonuses up to $2,500!
- Same Day Pay through DailyPay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Pay Increases
- Extra Earning Potential
- Tuition & Loan Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
ElderONE is dedicated to providing the entire continuum of medical care and support services to seniors age 55 and older with chronic care needs. ElderONE services allow seniors to maintain their independence in the comfort of their home, without compromising their health or safety.
ElderONE features center-based services, clinics, religious facilities, and in-home care in a variety of unique settings, including urban, suburban, and rural areas to serve a diverse participant population. ATTRIBUTES
- Compassionate, patient focused and dependable team player Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lead others
- Current LPN licensure in the State of New York
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; perform various treatment procedures; provide physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervise assigned team members
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete resident care documentation using computerized medical record process
- Supports CNA team. Direct the CNA in the timely completion of quality individualized personal care and ensure CNA documentation is accurate and complete
- Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal from/to appropriate staff as per departmental protocols
Rochester General Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.