Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Endoscopy Nurse PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Brandon Surgery Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Brandon Surgery Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Endoscopy Nurse PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by utilizing the nursing process in planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to the surgical and GI patients during the intra-operative period. You will plan and delivers safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred from his/her care to recovery. You will also perform duties of the circulating or scrub role in caring for all age patients.
What you will do in this role:
Brandon Surgery Center
- You will demonstrate knowledge of surgical and GI procedures and have the ability to oversee the instrument and equipment set-up
- You will coordinate and oversee the room during a case as the circulator
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between procedures
- The Endoscopy Registered Nurse utilizes preference cards and updates them as necessary
- Qualifications for this role:
- Nursing Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operating room setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- RN license required or appropriate compact licensure
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
- ACLS as required by facility
- CNOR / SGNA certification preferred
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center. We serve Hillsborough County, Florida. Our center
performs over 700 procedures a month. Services in urology, otorhinolaryngology, gastroenterology,
orthopedics, podiatry, and general surgeries. As a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory
Surgery Division, we follow our mission. Above all else, we are committed to the care and
improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Endoscopy Nurse PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status