- UW Health Northern Illinois
- Rockford, Illinois
- Closing date
- Mar 31, 2023
- Surgery, Vascular Surgery
UW Health Northern Illinois, a subsidiary of UW Health (the integrated health system of University of Wisconsin-Madison), seeks a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to join our community practice in Rockford, Illinois.
As a valued member of UW Health Medical Group, your community-based practice will flourish with the following support and benefits:
- Quaternary support in patient care from UW Health University Hospital, Division of Vascular Surgery at University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health in Madison, Wisconsin
- Highly skilled vascular call coverage of 1:4
- Local teaching opportunities of rotating vascular surgery residents & fellows, as well as medical students
- Full access to State-of-the-art Catheterization Lab & 15 surgical suites
- Only dedicated Vascular Surgery group within a 12-county catchment (750,000 population)
- UW Health Northern Illinois offers comprehensive surgical service including general, plastic, cardiac, endocrine, orthopedic, colorectal and breast surgeons providing dedicated support to the 260+ employed providers of UW Health Northern Illinois Medical Group.
- Academic affiliation with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health can be explored for interested parties who directly engage in the teaching or research missions
- Highly-competitive salary commensurate with experience, signing bonus and residency stipend options available
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including five weeks of paid time off (including CME) during guarantee
Rockford, Illinois is mid-sized town in Northern Illinois with affordable cost of living. A family-oriented community of 300,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. The Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational, and outdoor amenities. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Jessica Marquez at email@example.com or call 779-696-7073.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert