OB/GYN; Osceola Medical Center, Osceola, Wisconsin
- Osceola, Wisconsin
- Closing date
- Jun 20, 2023
- Obstetrics / Gynecology, Gynecology
We are searching for a full-time, BC/BE OB/GYN Physician to join our talented team at Osceola Medical Center!
- Must be BC/BE
- Must be able to perform C-Sections
- Partner with Family Medicine Physicians on deliveries
- Focus of this practice will be general OB/GYN
- Ample opportunities to develop areas of interest such as surgical GYN procedures
- Experienced physicians as well as new grads welcome to apply
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Supportive, patient-centered practice
HealthPartners provides an inclusive environment that encourages new ways of thinking, celebrates differences and recognizes hard work. Health care isn’t just about who treats you, who pays for it or the innovation that makes it all work. It’s about being a partner for all of it. A partner for good.
- IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health System
- Commitment to sustainability
- Top rated health plan
- Everyone welcome, included and valued
Osceola Medical Center has a rich history dating back to its founding in 1932. Throughout growth, expansion, a new facility and the creation of this campus, OMC’s character has remained the same: to inspire and improve the health and well-being of our community through home-town customer service, quality health care and strategic partnerships. Osceola Medical Center, and its affiliates, provide health and wellness to the community with a caring and friendly staff.
As employees of HealthPartners, physicians in The Valley reap the benefits of a small community and the security of one of the largest medical groups in the Upper Midwest. HealthPartners offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and paid malpractice.
Please apply to: Shauna.J.Baer@HealthPartners.Com
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert