* Liaison to state and county vaccine meetings and reports, protocols
* Leading efforts to reach out to patients especially if unclaimed vaccines
* If vaccine efforts are less, then additional efforts including:
* Triage and management of patients at the Maryland clinic, including possibly pediatrics
* Including answering and responding to patient requests and phone calls
* Assisting clinic where necessary
* Assisting with DC vaccination efforts (possibly including all of the above responsibilities - if has DC licensure)
* Assistance with nursing responsibilities at DC site in case of staffing issues, including pediatrics.
* Active Maryland Registered Nurse license
* 3+ years of RN experience (Medical Surgical, ER, Critical Care)
* Current BLS certification
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Capitol Heights, MD
Pay Rate: $45.00 per hour
Please email resume to
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.