Assesses, plans, directs, and evaluates the delivery of nursing care for the 3-11 or 11-7 shift and in the absence of the Nurse Manager on 7-3 shift. Acts as the administrative representative of the hospital during the off shifts and weekends.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
Current RN licensure in the State of Illinois
Certified in CPR or completes certification during Nursing Team Onboarding
Three to five years of recent clinical experience
Demonstrates leadership abilities.
Demonstrates good communication skills
* Supervises and manages all the nursing personnel during the shift.
* Complies with standards of care as defined by the Hospital, Nursing Department, and of the accrediting and regulative bodies.
* Manages emergency situations in the hospital.
* Provides care to all age groups as defined by nursing standards on each unit. Uses age appropriate communication techniques.
* Works continuously to provide patients with a great experience during hospital visit.
* Performs other related work as required or requested