• Provide leadership in formulating the philosophy of the in-service education programs in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of Nursing Service.
• In coordination with the Director of Nursing, determines needs of employees and implements a program of instruction designed to meet those needs. Confers with supervisor/nursing staff to determine the need for training to design programs for increase job proficiency and morale.
• Develops and directs orientation programs for all nursing personnel.
• Plans, coordinates, and conducts regular and special in-service training sessions for staff to familiarize them with new procedures, policies, and changes in resident care techniques.
• Develop, maintain, and utilize records pertinent to in-service programs.
What You Will Need
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
• Current Registered Nurse license in the state hired