Description Job Schedule:
Part Time Standard Hours:
32 Job Shift:
Shift 2 Shift Details:
3:00 pm - 11:30 pm Every Other Weekend Every Other Holiday
Work where every moment
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Southington Care Center features a state-of-the-art rehab pavilion complete with Aqua Therapy and an Occupational Therapy suite that replicates the home setting. Our staff promotes quality of life while fostering maximum well-being, with a wide range of wellness programs.
Certified Nursing Assistants provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with our established nursing care procedures, and as may be directed by your supervisors. Qualifications
- State of Connecticut Nurse Aid Certification (CNA)
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
- Must be able to perform CPR
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment